The Advisory Board draws together cultural civil sector practitioners, community activists, council and local business representatives – to help ground the project and ensure its success. As representatives of key stakeholder groups in the King’s Cross area, the advisory board members will ensure that activities remain relevant and inclusive to all communities in the project.
The members of the board will:
- Advise on the project’s strategic direction
- Provide feedback on the proposed activity programme
- Share specialist knowledge and relationships that could enrich the activity programme
- Propose new opportunities or approaches that enhance the project and promote its outcomes
- Support fundraising and partnership development activity
- Help the project maintain its relationships and relevance to local communities, individuals and organisations – through actively championing the project
Click below to read our latest blog post about our Advisory Board.